Saturday, April 03, 2010

We have a ...


BOY!!!! We found out Monday and we couldn't be happier. 





I settled into the ultrasound table and was waiting to catch the first glimpse of baby. I was a little nervous. It was like waiting on the heartbeat all over again. What if it was gone!? I was a ball of nerves. As soon as I glanced over at the screen I saw it...boy parts. I KNEW we had a boy but I didn't want to say anything in case I was wrong. But it was OBVIOUS....to everyone in the room but Mark. 

She asked us if we wanted to know or wait a few minutes. Mark was chomping at the bit...he wanted to know NOW. She said BOY. And Mark said How do you know? And then Mark got an anatomy lesson ending with her putting an arrow pointing to his little boy parts. She printed Mark out a special picture with the arrow included :) 

I'll admit...there were a few tears of happiness leaking out at this point. I think I even saw a few come from Mark :) So now we are left with the big decision...What do we name him!!!???


No comments:

Post a Comment