Saturday, April 18, 2009

Beginning my journey

Welcome to my brand new blog! I'm super excited to kick things off. I wanted to create a place where I could write about my life and what is going on in it. I've been married for a little over two years now and I still feel as if things are just beginning for me and my husband. I'm calling my blog Simply nesting because I feel that's what I'm doing. My husband and I are both in our mid-twenties and we rent a duplex with our little dog, Mack. We don't have any children yet (but I hope that's in the near future). In the next few years we would like to have children and a house, so I feel as if I'm building my nest right now. I'm gathering and learning things so when the time comes to build our home I'm ready for it.

I plan to use this blog to showcase my creations. I quilt and try my hand at other craft projects. I also wanted a place where I can write about what comes into my head and what's going on in my life. I feel this blog my evolve as I go along. I want to write about what I see as important at that moment in time when I take time out of the day to sit down and reflect upon it.

Let's begin....

No comments:

Post a Comment