Saturday, July 11, 2009

Rummage sale Rummage sale (in sing song voice)

I made a few stops this rainy morning and some rummage sales. The first stop I got this adorable Cabbage Patch for my niece. It's in brand new condition. I think it was probably just used as an Easter decoration because it was sitting out with other Easter bunnies and I saw no children's toys or stuff. Plus when you shake it, it chirps!! The CUTEST thing ever. I would have bought it brand new for her and I only paid $2.

The last sale I stopped at had these cute Dr. Seuss collectables. The Thing 1 and 2 is in perfect condition. I paid only $1. The Cat in the Hat has part of it's bow broken off but I'm going to cover it with some red paint and don't think it will be too noticable on a kid's bookshelf (one day). I love my 'finds' and can't wait until next weekend.

1 comment:

  1. I remember my cabbage patch kids. So much fun!!

    ReplyDelete