Thursday, February 11, 2010

Super bowl fun


I love hosting theme parties. Any excuse to buy fun decorations and dress my house of for the occasion, I'm ready. Each year we throw a small super bowl party for my husband's friends. This year we just so happened to find really cheap Colts shirts at Old Navy. We live right across the river from Indiana and they love their Colts. Mark and I aren't necessarily Colts fans but I feel the T-shirts help make the party. Every year we try to have one theme item. One year Mark made football shaped brownies. Last year he made a football shaped cake. This year we had no time for theme food so it was the matching shirts (I'm all about matching shirts.) I don't know what next year will bring as far as party decor or themes but I do know our baby will be right in on the action! I can't wait to start finding the perfect party attire for our little one.

No comments:

Post a Comment