Thursday, June 04, 2009

Getting the jitters

My first ever plane ride is coming up soon! I'm going to south Florida with all Mark's friends to celebrate the wedding of one of his best friends. It's going to be so much fun. But as the day draws near, I'm getting more and more nervous about all aspects of flying!

I'm terrified of actually being in the plane. (Not terrified as in my extreme phobia, that would be caves) I'm really nervous that I will be afraid while on the plane but more than anything I'm nervous about packing! I know there are many rules when it comes to what you can take on the airplane with you and I'm worried about violating this rule and being detained. I know I'm completely ridiculous. 

I'm also worried about the actual packing part. I'm not a light packer. I like to cover all occasions, temperatures and events when going on a trip. I have to share a suitcase on this trip with my husband, who is quite a bit bigger than I and his clothes take up lots more room than mine do. I'm afraid I will get cheated out of suitcase space! I may be small but I have lots of stuff!

So as I prepare of the trip, I'm sure I'll come up with many more instances to experience fear. We'll see how I deal with narrowing down which shoes to pack. I'm sure it won't be an easy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment