Friday, September 11, 2009

Let's get shredding

Well.....I'm making a bold decision....I'm going to get into shape. 30 Day Shred should be coming to my mailbox tomorrow. Netflix has sent it. I haven't read anything about what I'm about to embark on as I feel it's best this way. All I know is some girl lost 8 pounds in a month off it and I like the sound of that.

Don't worry, I've been in shape before. I know what it entails. I know it sucks. I used to do some hard-core cardio kickboxing two nights a week. And I clearly remember that sucking.

My unhealthy lifestyle is really starting to catch up with me. I have eaten my fair share of McDonald's Happy Meals when I get off of work. It's time to let someone else keep McDonald's afloat. (especially the after midnight crowd). I've noticed this weight gain / change of former skinny self happening for a bit now.

I graduated to curvy girl jeans at The Gap and have pushed my pant size up way farther than I care to admit. And it's about to be Christmas shopping season and I really don't want to go up another size when I got to try on my traditional holiday blue jeans.

So now I'm going to start the process of getting my 'old' body back. I expect there will be whining and tears and complaints but I'm going to push through and really try this time.

I'll keep you posted!

 


3 comments:

  1. You go girl! You can do it! Can't wait to hear about your progress :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found it on Amazon for cheap, Hay. It's like, $6 used. Maybe I can get it and we can "shred" together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get it! I like to suffer as a group.

    ReplyDelete